redirect to https
Roel Bindels
2006-10-31 14:38:40 UTC
Hello Listers,

I'm having the following problem. I want to redirect a adress to
internal server. If I use this same config for a non ssl site, there is
no problem, but when I use it like the config below I get an

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

This is my config...

<VirtualHost *>
ServerAdmin ***@xxxxxxxxx.xx
ServerName vmware.xxxxxxxxx.xx

ProxyPass / https://10.0.0.108:8333/
ProxyPassReverse / https://10.0.0.108:8333/

</VirtualHost>

Can somebody tell what I am doing wrong??

greetings
Roel
James Blond
Mario
Roel Bindels
2006-11-01 12:22:23 UTC
Post by James Blond
Hello!
Did you load mod_proxy_connect for SSL connection?
No I did not had this module loaded. But after loading this the result
still is Bad Request.

More Ideas????

greetings
Roel
Mario
James Blond
2006-11-01 13:06:25 UTC
A full working solution which also rewrite the links (need mod_ptoxy_html)

LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so

LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so
LoadModule proxy_balancer_module modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so
LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
LoadModule proxy_ftp_module modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so

LoadModule proxy_html_module modules/mod_proxy_html.so
LoadFile /server2/apache/bin/libxml2.so

ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>

Order deny,allow
Allow from all

</Proxy>

ProxyPass /bigwig http://192.168.0.8/bigwig/
ProxyPassReverse /bigwig http://192.168.0.8/bigwig/
ProxyHTMLURLMap http://192.168.0.8/bigwig/ /bigwig

<Location /bigwig>
ProxyPassReverse /
SetOutputFilter proxy-html
ProxyHTMLURLMap / /bigwig/
ProxyHTMLURLMap /bigwig /bigwig
RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding
</Location>

greets
Mario
Mario
Roel Bindels
2006-11-01 13:05:54 UTC
Sorry but I cannot find my own posting in this list anymore.... deuhhh

I have the following problem..
I want to redirect a adress to an internal server. If I use this same
config for a non ssl site, there is no problem, but when I use it like
the config below I get an

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

This is my config...

<VirtualHost *>
ServerAdmin ***@xxxxxxxxx.xx
ServerName vmware.xxxxxxxxx.xx

ProxyPass / https://10.0.0.108:8333/
ProxyPassReverse / https://10.0.0.108:8333/

</VirtualHost>

Can somebody tell what I am doing wrong??

I am using the following modules..

proxy_connect.load
proxy.load

greetings